HMO ContractingAmplify your revenue with specialized contract management
Managed care contracts are complex.
What should be a simple transaction of services, is often a long-winded, confusing path.
Are you still receiving the same low rates you received back when you initially secured your contract?
Are you running around in circles trying to procure or renegotiate a contract?
Are you struggling to meet specific credentialing criteria?
You don’t deserve to be pushed around like that.
negotiation by the experts
At Case Management Solutions, we have a professional team on hand, ready to handle your contracting dilemmas.
Payors are notoriously difficult negotiators.
(That’s if you even get to speak to the right person…)
They have a long list of ever-changing guidelines,
and you risk being seriously underpaid if you aren’t in the know.
You are providing care for hundreds of patients each month and you want to expand your network to drive census
You need a robust network + reimbursement in line with your market value.
Having worked in the industry for over a decade, acquiring and negotiating thousands of contracts, Case Management Solutions has the connections and the expertise to manage the negotiation process successfully on your behalf.
“Help decrease the workload… while increasing the number of insurance approvals”
“As therapy providers obtaining authorizations can be a logistical nightmare. CMS was a lifesaver and helped decrease the workload on our administrative team while increasing the number of insurance approvals. Overall, I’d highly recommend their team to any organization.”
Ready to amplify your revenue?
Here’s how we can help:
Contract Management + Negotiation
Harnessing key relationships and proven techniques, we work alongside your facility to help you:
- Procure new or previously-unobtainable contracts
- Renegotiate your rates
- Manage your data on a cloud-based portal
- Summarize contracts for easy reference
- Stay in the know via regular contract briefings
Working with a start-up facility?
We’ll review, recommend, and pursue contracts based on our extensive experience and market analysis.
Credentialing / Recredentialing
Essential for uninterrupted patient care, the process of credentialing and recredentialing requires strict adherence to guidelines and deadlines, and takes up hours of your time.
Our credentialing specialist will help you:
- Obtain and manage the necessary data
- Prepare and submit all relevant applications
- Record retention for future reference
Medical Facility Ownership Changes
Dealing with a merger, acquisition, or ownership change involves many unfamiliar responsibilities. With Case Management Solutions on your side you’ll have personalized guidance every step of the way so you can proceed with the process confidently.
As part of our strategy, we will:
- Schedule an initial discovery meeting
- Create a detailed plan of action
- Collaborate with key facility staff
- Begin the delicate process of notifying insurance companies
- Ensure your current rates remain in place via exclusive contract comparisons
- Finalize new or updated contractual agreements
- Create guides and summaries for ease of reference for owners and relevant staff members
Government Contracting + Updates
With our dedicated professional and government clearance, we can help you with the following contract-types:
- Straight Veteran’s Affairs Agreement
- Tricare for Life
- Humana Military or Healthnet Federal Services, depending on service state
- Veteran’s Affairs Community Care Network (VA CCN)
Ready to join the 300 facility owners who’ve secured better contracts?
There are management teams.
Then, there’s Case Management Solutions.
We’re a strong-willed, highly skilled group with clear processes in place.
We know that closed doors are irreversible and love transforming struggles into wins.
But more than anything, we know your rights and we fight hard to secure them.
“They constantly amaze us with their can-do attitude”
“They constantly amaze us with their can-do attitude and have successfully obtained authorizations at the highest level of care. Thanks to their professional communication skills which is what keeps our collection process smooth and super successful”
Amplify your revenue today!